Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Tuesday, May 27, 2008

    Today stay at home : (
    Meet conglin arnd 3plus ,
    Thn meet szeyann , to go her friend's house .
    BORING !
    Thanks steady !
    I love yous , th love for you will never change .
    I have thousands of loves unsaid for you .
    Steadyy for life x33

    Good luck for th game tml !
    JIAYOUS C'BOYS !
    Must win ( :

    RachelLim } ILOVEYOUS TOOS ! <33
    Ruijie } Thanks ( :
    April 'GTN } BOYFRIEND, nevermind , loveeee x3
    CrystalCheng }I tml cant go , have class ( :
    PeiLing }I not pretty ! Thanks for th tagg .yeahhs , its th true . Guess so ?
    RachelLim } XIAO TIAN TIAN (: I MISS YOU !
    ♥ KAIJUN } wifey, Recieved ;D
    ♥EUNICE } steady, I like it very muchh ! aiinii ! ! (:
    yx } Yeahhs ( :