Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Sunday, June 8, 2008

    Yesterday watch kungfu panda ( :
    Damn funny lahs . Hahas .
    With my mum , brother & cousins .

    Today is th last lesson of scp .
    I really enjoy it , damn fun .
    I will never forget it , wrote journal writing , watch video
    && write letters to adeline .
    Hoho .
    Will be meeting them next week .

    Last thing ,
    Whad done is done .
    I really regret .
    I cant believe she trust me so much , i tot she had her new friends
    && forgotten me . But after those taggs , i realli apologise . The song : apologise .
    Is for her , she dont want forgive is okays . Because after all it is my fault .
    IM SORRY ! I know she cant get over it , nevermind . Thats all i wan to say .
    Nothing i can do to make this friendship & th bond we once had to come back .
    NOTHING NOTHING ! iTS MY FAULT ! Haiish T.T : (

    I jus had to believe those fact , nothing to do to make it back .
    Th song `when i believe . The fears are coming back .
    I promise to cherish th things i have now , not going to do th wrong things now .
    Sorry girl , i still love you after all . Thanks ( :
    Life goes on , th girl erin kramp is one example !
    Th video is nice , & touching .

    } Cherilyn : Will derhs .
    } yx korkor : Thanks , hahas ( : Its okays .
    } shaunL : I know, hahas ( :
    } rY@nN h3re!!! : Thanks , link you soon .
    } ARJUN : Yeas , thanks =)
    } YU XUAN : Yeahhs , we will derhhs . Haahas ( : Thanks kaixinguo x3 ILY !
    } ruijie'di : Miss you toos , thanks . haahas . LOVES !