Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Friday, July 4, 2008

    HELLOS ( :
    Was damn sleepy nahhs , english two period .
    Thn maths , aiiyoh x :
    Understand whad mdm wong teach .
    Science : Mr lim is not hereeee .
    Free period , but three teacher come in again ?
    Th quiz teacher ask was so retarded , but was logical [ :
    Mother tongue , slept th whole period .
    Thn vincent sms me , ask me wake up .
    Honey tot i cried ? LOLS !
    Thanks anw .
    Thn lifeskills , takl aboput pornagraphy ( dont know how to spell )

    Best friend ( :
    I reaally tot we're th closest friend .
    But afterall i still feel that you treat friends better than me ?
    OMG ! Im jus nothing .
    I hate this kind of feelings .
    && you promise we're best friends !
    I really hope whad you said are truth : (
    I cannot stop you frm th things you wan to do .
    Jus now i have been thinking about it , when training ended .
    Nothing is impossible in th world , people said tat .
    But i think tat whad i wan , i would never get it .
    WHYWHYWHY ? ! I jus cannot stop thinking .
    Aiiyoh x : I rather die lahs .
    Best friend , you're th best .
    I hope tat th chats everyday , make our bond grow closer & stronger .
    ( : Takecares uhhs , seeya soon .
    Have fun during training with you , see you bat like retarded .
    JOKING NAHHS . <3

    &&&
    Honeey ( :
    Woaiinii , i simply jus loves you .
    We're like stupid idiots running around .
    HHAAS ( : But fun nahs dey .



    Taggs replied { :
    } ANN : Thanks
    } LYN : HELLOS ;D Hahas .
    } Szeyan : Thanks sweety .
    } CRYSTAL : Alrightys , really ? Hhaas ( : Attitude problem nahhs .
    } ShaunL : LOLS ! Hellos { :
    } xViinncenntt : WTF ! LOLS ! You oso not my friend lahhs .
    } Yx korkor : Thanks , th person fcuk lahhs . LOLS !
    } Shiyun : Not me nahhs , anyway okays . I will .
    } CRYSTAL : Orhhs , so is her ? Everytime oso her ?
    } Yx korkor : Yeas , other my deardear . Zzz ...
    } -/♥EUNICE : LOLS ! Thanks ( :