Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Friday, August 8, 2008

    Today was so high laaaaa !
    OMG ! I from morning jiu zi-high le .
    Twinny say i siao , -.-
    Hahas , in parade sqaure .
    I di-siao people .
    Thn went up to hall , for other performance .
    Mr goh was a perfect mc of th day .
    He started singing && blahblah .
    Whole sch was high , && when singing whole school .
    suddenly standup & dance ~ RETARDED .
    I was one toos , but was so paisae laaaa ! OMG !
    Also 1 dance , & some things about olympics .
    Everything ended at 10 plus .
    Heard tat today was daryl's last day , wish everything goes well fo him ( :
    Seeya sooooon .
    Went home & change .
    Go cwp eat , thn went woodlands cc .
    At there very high also , play-ed pool / ktv / cooking / && others .
    There got shuaige lorhhs , hahas : D
    Went around 5plus , went to sembawang find eugene .
    Thn went start factory , i cried .
    Cos i think of something .
    Slackslack , mummy called .
    So ask her come , had Gelare for dinner with mummy ( :
    Andand , mummy told me stuffs .
    I was shock !
    && home sweet home .
    TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY ! { :
    Tomorrow is national day le ,
    HAPPY ADVANCE NATIONAL DAY !
    ILOVESINGAPORE !
    && Twinny , me and lolipop wear superman teee /
    People tot we're mad / crazy ~

    Should i let go everything ,
    including you ?
    I really dont know , pls tell me D :
    ILOVEYOUS ,
    && girl , you told you would do those stuffs .
    Hope you keep your promiseee ( :