Please la , wenxian dont think you very handsome or what -.-
Like so many people for ? !
Made me cried , && zengbin toos ~
I wont like him , pcb .
Anw , thanks chengtao for pei-ing me al th way ( :
& console . You're th best ! && others :D
They totally rock my life .
Ohmygosh -.-
Someone vomitted , watery de ...
Science test , 12/30 ; failed !
Lifeskills , think wenxian & jiayi fight . LOLS !
Stayed back for lit phototaking ~
Went mac , Saw alot of funny things .
Dont want mention ,
becos i want th pictures t. do th talking . yeas ?
Replying taggies ;
} ' 'ĐARREN : heyyo , tyvm ^_^
} Yanqi : Thanks , no problem . && you're linked .
} Terence : Yaya , thanksyou ( : Will de , you toos ~
} Lisha [: : BABYSMILEEE , Aku miss you toos ! Yesyes , after exam ( : I promise , ♥
} Eunice : Haaa , relink :D
} Kaiyun : Thanks ( : Takecares ~
} ESTHER♥ : Haaa , thanks . IMISSYOUS TOOS :B
} KAHMIN : Yesyes ? Oh , no wonder ~ Nuts + Crazy uhs ? LOVEES !
} SzeYAN : Xiexie ( :
} Ricky : Haa , thanks . I understand , sorry about it ~
} Wei kang : Yesyes , cos exam coming :B I will de , you toos ( : Haiyoyo -.-