Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Sunday, October 12, 2008

    Happy 1year & 2months w. my nuer`alicia ♥
    && happy 1st month , boyfriend`weikang ( : ♥

    Wake up , went for guzheng as usual ( ;
    Thanks Kaiwen`DI ! You're th best !
    I trust you & noone else ~
    Went t. eastcoast , had duck noodle ;D
    Back t. yisun , fetch brother then t. vivo .
    Watch 20th century boy , rate 3/5 . Becos still have part 2 .
    Went t. hospital , see grandma . Had dinner , then homee .
    I reallyreally do need a listening ear & help ~

    Girl ,
    im sorry .
    Is becos alot of things happen t. me .
    All of a sudden ? I really dontknow what t. do .
    I dontknow who t. go to , or what t. do .
    Seriously , i apologise D;
    I promise to change back , ♥

    Tags Replied ;
    } cherilyn : HAHA ! Xiexie ( :
    } Shijie : Hihi .
    } Kaiyun : Thanks .
    } Chloe : You're lahs , dont deny ~
    } chujie : Thanks .
    } :D WANHSIEN : YAYNESS ;D Thanks alot ! Whats your url uhs ?
    } Manda : Yesyes , & im super in loveed w. you !!
    } Wei kang : Boyf . Yeahs , im better . you toos ;D
    } KaiiKaii !! : DIDI , you rock man ! ♥