Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Thursday, October 9, 2008

    Hey peoples ;
    Second post of th day , is already 9.12pm .
    I totally hate today , IT SUCKS !
    Many bad things happen .
    Weikang , im sorry . Please forgive me ?
    Im super uber sorry , i didnt wish this t. happen .
    But i just had t. make a decision , D;

    ******** , im sorry toos ~ ***** , trust me bahs .
    he wont say out de , i will hold onto th promise you gave !
    You're a great one ( :

    Eunice`steady ;
    Im super sorry , i shouldnt have did that .
    Forgive me toos ?
    I still loves you ♥
    Remember when we're tgt ( :

    Im sorry t. everyone !
    alot of things totally happen today D;
    I dontknow what should i do ?
    but i just need a listening ears ~