Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Sunday, March 22, 2009

    March Holidays has ended. Time flies ):
    I guess everything's alrights, just need some time to cool down.
    & dont dwell so much. Hope time will heal everything.
    Grandma, Lao Gim (Aunt) & Uncle, you guys will live in my memories forever ♥
    Never be forgotten, th times we spent together. Especially grandma!!
    My tears roll down, whenever i remember you guys. Only th sweetest memories stays.
    Grandma, you're LOVED ♥. I'll never forget those good food you cook for me everynight.
    Even though, i hate it when you scolded me. But i know you care for me.
    Now i dont get th chance. You suffered for almost 1year. Thats it!
    Lao Gim (Aunt), You have such a bad life. You never ever enjoy th whole life.
    You're th best aunt, you always think about others & not yourself.
    Suffered so much, it is enough. 9years, is indeed very long.
    Go to heaven, & enjoy your life peacefully. Dontworry too much about us. WeLoveYou.
    Imissyou GUYS alot, but as you said we'll live on happily (:
    Dontwant to elaborate much on what i did past days. I hope everything will end now.

    Ohya, boyf.
    Im sorry, didnt meet you this whole week.
    Hope you understand, & know why. I didnt meant it.
    SORRY! ): Takecare. imissyou x:

    Tags Replied ;
    } minzi : Girl, thanks. Yeahs, 'RESTART'. That guy's funny (:
    } Wei kang : Boyf, thanks. Cya soon. Will derhs.
    } shermin goh : Thanks!
    } Kaiyun : No.
    } Kalchun : Not bad, but only recently not good.