Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Thursday, May 21, 2009

    WOW! What a day, vomitted blood. In th early morning! ):
    School with peisi, szeyan & rina. Assembly, was effing bored.
    Talking about har & tortise. Wth, but got people to entertain (((:
    Did correction throughout. Recess, skipped. Went to see people played ball.
    Mt, malay teacher came in. & did nothing. x:
    I hate basketball lahs, wth! & freak. Im in that. ): Wont be playing.
    Got back chemistry, got a pass (; Lunch with KY!
    Had a good time talking with her. (L) Bused home with Peisi,Szeyan&Rina.
    Overall, school was still alrights. ;DD
    Hopefully, you'll keep your promise! );

    Anw, thanks boyfriend.
    For telling me so much, even though it really breaks my heart.
    On certain matter.
    But you cheer me up, over my grandma issues.
    I shall thank you for that.
    Wish that things would turn out fine for us, ):


    Tags Replied ;
    • Wei kang : Hello, takecare toos! Im fine lahs.
    • minzi : Dearie (L) Thanks, you did your best toos! (: I overall, sure die!
    • Mingshan : Hello! (:
    • WL : YO! Seeyah sooon toos.
    • Cherilyn : Hah, anyhow x: Seeyah.