Today was a GREAT day ♥
Firstly, was suppose that only eugene coming.
But endup, liting&BOYF come over toos! (:
Went to wash pictures with liting, & meet eugene downstairs.
Watch 'Money Not Enough 2', halfway through boyf come!
Actually was doing something, but th show was unresistable. So i WATCH! ;DDD
Finish it, & watch 'YesMan'. I watch my show, almost fall alseep. Pretty tired x;
Boyf&Eugene went home @ 6.30. Thanks euegene, for th LOLIPOP!
Didnt join them for basketball, instead did something all th way till now. ( Serect! )
Tml, im going for injection! ))): I dontlike! Hopefully, it wont be painful. (:
Tags Replied ;
- Wei kang : Hello, you're welcome. Loveyah, (L) I'll let you know.
- RedGuy : Thanks.
- Cherilyn : Hah, yeahs. Th Yound Victoria! (:
- ShArEpB0I™ : Alrights, i'll. Thanks ah! Always there for me, (:
- Wei kang : Over is over, dont bring it up again! :D