But to th person, you're th world! (:
I felt that this sentence is so meaningful (L)
Happy 15th Birthday to E&C! :D
Me, and K was suppose to bake cake.
Hah, guess what? We didnt. Instead, went to look for CAKE!
((: Saw Honyu, Chujie, Tomas. & quite a number of faces.
Bought cake, & bused to sembawang. Wrong stop,
& end up walking there. Seems like direction idiot! )':
Darren, & Kevin Teo joined us. Was retarded, but fun.
(Pictures with k, will post when she upload. Faster k!)
Back to np, saw faces again. They went funland, &
we went walking around. End up @ K's house.
Gosh! I have tons of homework, & i only did 1. @#$%!
Shit, going to rush everything. D':
Tags Replied ;
- rachel : Hello! Thanks (: Seeyah!
- sharon : Thanks. (:
- Wei kang : Thanks, is okay bahs.
- MrPiggy : Yes, that's great! (: Brother!
- Joeson : WTH! I put lerhs, ofcourse got heart lahs.
- Unwanted Visitor :You're welcome, BigBrother! (:
TayMinZi! But she wont be going to school,
sucker! Due to H1N1. Wish daddy will be back,
& noneed go school! (: