Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Monday, July 27, 2009

    I have no trust in relationship anymore, because of you.
    There's simply no chance in talking about it anymore.
    You hurt me deeply, i wont have confident in you.
    Even though, we're primary school friends! )':
    I just cant stop thinking of you, when i look @ those photos.
    I love you. Roses are love! (L)
    If only i get it by any kind soul. Lol.
    Wont be replying to unimportant messages, & call.
    Sorry, to all who i gave attitude to.
    I love mt period today, was laughing nonstop.
    Due to their pathetic jokes, about breakups & stuffs!
    School was sucky, because of my mood. D;
    Lunch @ subway, with C/Mz/Ye. & imissyou dearly.

    Tags replied ;

    Jh : Okay, thanks. Is alrights, glad to have you! Ahpa (:
    JC : Hello, im fine bahs. Seeyah real soon again oh!
    Unwanted Visitor : Thanks, Brother! :D
    zhenzhen : Hello, love! Nono, i (L)(L)(L) you more!
    Cass : Really ah? (:
    DennisÂș : Thanks, i must something to tell you! Faster contact me!
    MrPiggy : Ohokay, thanks!
    sharon : Hello, thanks oh! :D
    JOESON : You're welcome.
    liting : Lol, really want try ah? (:
    Manman : AkuCintaKau! (L)