Dont give up th forest, just because of a tree. ♥
Hello! (;
Im happy & sad today, dont know what's my feeling now.
Happy: I get to see T today, like finally. After 32days, (:
Sad: Wen is not in school. Hope to see him tml. );
Nevermind. (; School was alrights, pe was great. But i cant a single ball,
due to th injured hand. Ass ); but still got next wednesday!
Maths was no fun/laughter, wen faster come back to school lah! D':
Afterschool, late lunch with KY/SQ/JJ/JY/D @ Mac.
While waiting for bus, i saw TTWL ♥ omg, effing happy.
& great thing is we're currently msging. ^^ hope everyday would be like today.
I'll preserve again, ♥ Waiting for you & wen to be back.
If others can wait for days, months or even years. So can i, (:
I should have confidence in myself. Takegoodcare!
Tags Replied ;
RedGuy : That's great, seeyah!
Joeson : Thankyousomuch ah! (: I really appreciate it.
Pestian : Hahah, thanks (:
Cecilia : Hello, i cant get into your blog (;