Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Tuesday, August 18, 2009

    Seriously, what's love all about?
    Can someone just ELABORATE!
    I keep telling myself, not to cry over him again & again!
    But i failed. Whenever, i recieved your msg. I would be elated (:
    There's nothing else for me to be happy anymore,
    if only things could be back to th past like how it used to.
    Missing you still, 23days of waiting. I MUST PRESERVE! (L)

    Maths remedial was cancel, as Mr Ng didnt come (:
    That was a good news. But school wasnt great.
    I just get you out of my mind for even 1day. OHGOSH! ):
    Thinking of things, & you are making me go NUTS!
    Did normal school work. Attitude towards classmates, wasnt that great.
    But they're great people! (: Everything has changed. Not th same anymore.
    Home with conglin. Had a BIG quarrel with dad over th phone.
    What's th point? When there's no trust in between one another,
    i just dontwant to care about it again. Believe or not, you guys choose.

    Tags Replied ;

    {♥ 愛 'BABYFIONNE} : Hello (:
    RjRuijie : Thanks!
    KUNJING : Yesyes. I agree, JOKER's woman. (: Hahah, you're welcome.