A chance like this only comes once, ♥
Raining cats & dogs today, ):
Didnt get out of th house, as was raining & cant contact sher!
But th happy thing was, Me & T was msging today. Was great,
talking to him and him giving me advice of things. He's th best! (:
I'll heed E & E's advice, becos they say as long as i preserve.
I'll get something after waiting for months. As they had prove to me too.
Thankyousomuch, but apology to those i had let down :D
Chemistry & geog test tml, have to memorise many things! ): Shitty.
I miss those times with you. Wishing that we'll get back together,
wanting back th old you. Missing him, & everything of us. ):
I really wish that all those would be back again.
- Zhenzhen : Takegoodcare, ♥
- JULIA [: : Sister, thanks ah! (:
- Joeson : Alrights. How're you? 1week study leave.
- YoungLia's : Sure, Missyou toos! (:
- Ricky : Thanks. (: