Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    Hello! (:
    School was really great, & holidays are coming man.
    Had th financial course. Was pretty fun, playing games.
    & afterwhich, had th pilot course for some students.
    Yes, i was one of them. Was still okay, i guess x:
    Bused to work @ kallang with Tay & Shiqin today,
    mummy fetched me home! I'll be learning new things tml ~
    I promised to post at least 2-3 aweek! :D Because EXAMS coming.
    Have to memorise all th songs, & practise real hard this time.
    I cant fail! ): Please man. Getting report books on thrusday,
    really anxious. Heard alot of things around from classmates today.

    Tags Replied;
    -ShArEpB0I™ : Hey, thanks uh! (: I know, really appreciate it alot man.
    -Kaiyun : WOW! Thanks uh.
    -Joeson : WHY? I dont want to see you again! :D
    -Cherilyn : Thanks uh, Linked you!
    -jasmine : Hey, sweet! Takecare, & seeyah soon! he