Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Monday, October 5, 2009

    Noone's prefect, So do give each other a chance! :D
    Just make th correct decision, and is all that matters ~

    Alrights, daddy's back.
    & I have gotten my new phone & plan (L) Bought lots of shirts yesterday. Haha, everytime he's back, i get what i want. I shall get a new laptop soon, since he wanted to buy for me yesterday. :DDDD HappyHappy! School was fine, going to study for ss again later on. & dad's going back tml. Rofl, is fast. He's coming back during me & HIS birthday! (:
    EOY starts on wednesday, & i wont be blogging much till exams i guess x:
    OHYES! I saw T, and he's th one who i longed to see (: And he smiled @ me ~
    Tml is their 1st month, i only can wish them all th best. Toodles! (L)
    • Zhenzhen : Hey, i can text already. Had my plan changed, so which number i text? :O
    • Kaiyun : Hello! (:
    • Clarissa : Bitchylover! I didnt forget it too, text you on wednesday! :D
    • Joeson : Hah, like? You're NUTS! (:
    • Kaiyun : Thanks,
    • Lsx : Hey, thanks uh.
    • Dennis : Hah, i think i recall alittle ~ When uh? :O
    • WL : Suresure. Plan prefectly oh! :D So ansxious man x: