Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Saturday, December 19, 2009

    > Zoelyn,

    babeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!^^ . I love you alot, and alot, and alot. I'm sorry for not standing by you always, but i promise i'll always be here whenever you need me next time, okay? :D. Don't worry about those jerks cos their very not worth it. Go back for softball uh! Gimme motivation. You go, i go. HAHA :P. I'll always love you, and always be by your side. Promise! Idk what to say anymore... but well, i love you (L).

    My dearest R,
    you mean so much t. me as well! You're always there for me, giving me th best support that i ever need! (: So jealous of you all th time, having your loved ones with you always ): I wont be going back for training already, you MUST go uh. Or i'll kill you :/ I love you like M.A.D man, (L)(L)(L) Must remain as close like how we're, alrights?