Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Tuesday, January 19, 2010

    Aint they cute? :D
    The drink is bigger than his face!
    180110 ~~
    It was th 1st time ever that i was late for secondary school! There was almost 30students. I love PaulTan! No detention because of him :D:D:D Mr Ramesh wasnt here, & no remedial. Pe, standing broad jump was successful! English test was not good. Lunch @ buddy with J/S/W/T. Anw, thanks TAY for th lunch uh. It was great (: Training was tired, got hit by ball. And got myself injured D': Northpoint with R/K/Z/S/G, home with th guys.
    190110.
    Chemistry test was cancel because 3B1 had no lessons today. Was a looooong day ~~ Had ICT test after school. Was a gone case man! Not enough time, and didnt manage to complete it. Zzz.
    Bastard is all i can depicts of you, Nothing else. You'll get your retribution soon. Lol!
    • rachelh : WHAT HAPPENED?! Cheerup :D
    • im HUITIAN(: : Suresure, talk to me when you see!
    • tay : I enjoyed as well.
    • Ang : YES? :D Ha.
    • Joeson : I dont want to find ~~ Waste time nia. Catchup soon!
    • Kaiyun : Yo!