You mean so much as each day pass ):
I just dont understand, why all this are happening. Yet, i did nothing.
But, i still love you very much! You are someone in my heart.
Am i suppose to let you become a jerk in my mind? Making me hate you?! :x
I really dont wish to.
小狗, what're you implying? :/ WTF!Walked to school ~~ Was falling asleep almost every lesson today, sleepy :x But i didnt! Proud of myself man! Discussion of class tee with a couple of students. Lunch with eunice/she @ mac after school. Training afterthat, tiring man! ~ But i did enjoyed :D Somemore, i miss going for training! Those juniors are adorable, and great talking partners!
- tay : Oh :D Is alrights la! I spent th time doing some thinking which made me felt better ~~ Anw, thanks still.
- Rachel h : I did attend today! :D Yeahs, he's quite handsome. How old? :/
- milkymoo : WHY? So, how're you?
