Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Tuesday, March 9, 2010

    Caught 'Being Human/做人'. It's a must catch movie man! People can learn alot of things through what they had done or what they should done in th future! ^^ Rate 4/5, and it is really hilarious. Nomore test till next term, SS/Geog/Chinese/Maths tests are all over. Maths was totally stressed up, and yes. I failed, 6/30 marks only! ): The rest of th test was still okay (!!) 2.4run on th monday, it was killing me man! Th weather was so hot. -.- I wanna skip 5stations tml, ): Having tuition @ 5pm, then dinner @ uncle's house around 7. (: Things are happening, and i must prevent it. R/S isnt gonna be th thing to stop my studies, (!)(!)(!) Have to go think and consider about all th things i should seriously and throughly, so that i wont be so vexed about it.
    • rh : Rae! What happen? Text me when there's match! I want to go down badly )':
    • KEN : Thanks! ^^
    • Joeson : Obviously it was me la!
    • tay : Crazy women ~~