Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Wednesday, March 24, 2010

    Hihi! {:
    Yesterday was a fruitful day! ^^ Really enjoyed school ttm. Because every lesson we had people saying hilarious talks, and making th whole class laughing like mad including th TEACHER! :D I c ant stop thinking when i recalled of their jokes. Hahaha. ~~ Today was as usual too. Rozaiman broke 4B1 classroom's clock when he just bang on our class board! Power eh. {: Got back report book! And im not really pleased with th results, because i fail CHINESE for th 1st time ever, and MATHS when i have tuition @ home! And th rest are not good enough for me to even get to sec 5! ): Have to work even harder, and less computer/Tv from now on. Ohyes, and using of handphone, and going out! !@#$%~ I hate source-based questions alot, it pulled my whole Humanities results down. I scored only 3/25! ): Assembly was worth it listening, because what Mrs Tan had said is true, and we should appreciate what others had done for us! (: And other things that she had said today! Lunch with KY/XY/JY/YJ/KEVIN/YW @ mac, can you imagine me having LUNCH WITH KEVIN?! Hahaha, he's funny! :D Currently doing maths homework now. ~~ There's a talk for sec 4s tml night from 6-8pm! Mummy's going as well. Toodles! (Y)(Y)
    • tay : Ah! I thought you know already? HAHAHA, yep. It's so delicious! {:
    • Joeson : Hahaha, i know. Dont private lei.
    • Kayla : Saved {: