Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Friday, May 2, 2008

    Its th second post : [

    Its nort tat i dont trust you ,
    but is i jus had this kind of feelings .
    I am jus a sidekick to everyone ,
    including you : ((
    I dream tat its not th truth ,
    but when i wake up .
    I found tat it reality &&
    it cant be change .
    I jus hope tat nothing bad would happen .
    Friends are friends .
    We can be the bestest friend , if we wish t ?
    I trust you .
    My one & only XIAO TIIANTIIAN <33
    Woaiinii , our loves .
    The bond , we had is nort gonna breakkk .
    It will stay forever , i hope ?
    T.T :<


    Friends ( :
    I am onli sidekicks to you all toos ,
    escpecially , th people in my class . ( 2b2 )
    Hope some of you see this , will change .
    But i dont want quarrel between us . I really dont wish : [
    Friends are th best .
    Th most united class , 2b2 . GUESS SO ?
    Stop calling people names , we will feel baddd .
    Thanks peepps .
    Never ending bond with th people around .
    Its all the past , lets forget & have a new fresh life (( :

    Tagg my blog ( :
    With good comment .
    LOVESSSS <33

    -June : Thanks ( : same for you .
    -Junxuan : Thanks , takecares
    -Yz : Same for you
    -Jean : Thanks worx .
    -Pestian : I will nort let it rot . Hahas ( :
    -Singling : HAHAS ( :
    -Pestian : You mean dont heard people calling you names ?
    Thanks for helping , but how euu gonna help ?
    You mean anyone in class ? Or only yap ?
    I will nort beat unless he call mie names ?