Did not post for two days lerhhs : (
It will nort rot .
I have found out alot of things .
Most of my relatives are sickkk : ((
Some go hospital , one die .
Its a sadd case .
I still somehow think that i m still a sidekick , cannot control things well .
Friens dont really treasure mie at all .
I also found tat i have more cousin , live veri far .
Its the only happy thing ( :
Me & brother quarrel almost everyday : [
Have so muchh stress on friendship/family/studies !
I dont want t have so many problems .
I just wish there wuld be some listening ears for me , when i need it .
I want all those laughter & joy back !
Today Geography paper :(
Hardd lha . Aiiyo , duno how to do . ONLY TRY MY BESTT LA !
After tat , went to eat with kaiyun , szeyan & liting .
Then liting come my house & we went to places to slacckk .
She went back around 3plus , thn go meet szeyan & seok min .
Then jiu go home lerhhs .
Tml literature ! JIAYOUS !
To : Eunice ` STEADYY !
I admit whad you say are true . At least you admit toos ( : Thanks . I will cheer up derhhs , you dont jealous lerhhs lha . Hahas < : I know you hated me once toos & oso dont want to say . I hope i will be back toos . Like we really will close in th past . I agree times have reallyreally changed . You realy aint yourself anymore , be back alrightys ? STEAD FORVER <33 style="color:#ff0000;">Jacquelynn : Precious dharling <>
Shermin : sorry uhhs . Change when free ?
Eunice : No hate lerhhs , whywhy . ?
Cherilyn : LOL !
Nelson : Will relink derhs ( :
Milkymoo : Lols !
Kaiyun : Lame ..
Ricky : Thanks
Eunice : I will , loves <33>
Shermin : LINK YOU SOON !
Nelson : Agreeed , jus writing crapp ( :
Ricky : Thanks again .
Yuxuan : Kaixinguo <33>
Conglin : Whywhy . ?
Kunjing : Thanks , precious gal <33
Cindy : Who you lhas ?
Ricky : Will link derhhs , thanks for th link .
Kaiyun : lInk you soon .
Nelson : Thanks .
Youxiang : DEARDEAR ! tHANKS ( : loves <33 Same for you .
Ruilin : Thanks ( : Same lhas , Last long ( :
April : Boyfriend ! Thanks . LOVES <33