Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Tuesday, May 6, 2008

    Literature paper .
    Okays lhas , think can pass .
    Yay ! Cheers <33
    Only for the last question , hardhardhard !
    Duno can get how much lorhhs ?
    Lols !
    After school , went food court with szeyann .
    Saw terence , clarissa`marmie & seokmin .
    Hhas ( :
    Szeyann came my house , thanks uhs . ily x33
    She went home arnd 2plus .
    Then play game & watch VCD (( :
    Computer !

    MATHSMATHSMATHS !
    IHATEITLHAS .
    SUCKSUCKSUCKS !
    SURE FAILED !

    Jus a bunch of LIARS !
    Get out of my life lha , i hate you all .
    I dont need your care / concern .
    Its all an act !
    I dont want it anymore .
    I dont want to trust you anymore .
    I dont want to heard lies , i want truth : (
    NO MORE ! GET OFF ! ARGHhhhhhhh !
    Fcukers !

    Ann : Thanks mummy <33
    Liting : Thanks for being there , twinny ( ; Relink soon <33

    Ahtias : thanks , im nots pretty : ( You are [:
    Ruijie : I will , hahas ( :
    ShArEpBoI : Hahas ( ; Suressures .
    Sebas : LOL ! Thanks anw .
    Szeyan : Thanks <333
    April : Boyfriend ! Really ? Okehhs , loves&&misses <33
    ShaunL : Chill lahhs , update again ? SMILE ( :

    LUCKSLUCKLUCK (( :