Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Thursday, July 24, 2008

    My mood is half good & half bad .
    Not good , cos we lost th game .
    NANYANG-OPSS
    15-4
    We already din our best . Cheerup girls .
    Still have next year ( :
    Good is , im happy cos of some stuffs .
    Today whole school , only our teacher din come .
    Th rest of th day was okay .
    When for match during d&t .
    HA.HA.HA .

    Afterall , he is not avoiding me . I guesss .
    Hope everything come trueeee .
    I loveyous laaaa ♥
    Is fate tat let me know you .
    I do believe in fate ,
    whads your is meant to be yours , NO POINT HOLDING ONTO IT ~
    I will wait as long as i can .
    I know something bad is going to happen soooon , but not me .
    YAYNESS ! LOVEEEEES ;D

    Replying taggies { :
    } ROY : Alrightys , thanks ( :
    } LIIN : dar♥ Alrightys , no worries . I will be theree .
    } ruijie : Thanks !
    } KAHMIN- : Thanks , i missyous toos ♥
    } :D WANHSIEN: Thanks !
    } `Lisha: Babysmile ! Alrightys , when you online i send you . LOLS ! Imaos , dont care them nahhs . Crappers only , ILOVEYOUS TOOS ♥
    } LIIN: Dar , LOVEEEES ;D
    } rachel : Thanks !
    } B.Rian : Thanks !
    } liting : LOLS ! Yeasyeas , random ~
    } ` JUATLINGGGGG : YEAS ? LOVEEES ;D
    } Dewei : HELLOS ;D Thanks , will derhhs . JIAYOUS ( :


    Takecaress & goodbyeeee ( :