Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Friday, July 25, 2008

    Today only have 3 periods .
    Maths , science & mother tongue .
    But mt , we went ava room watch show .
    After school , actually alone . But slack with angeline .
    Chatted , i told her my sercets ~
    Then we anna & kahmin .
    HAHAS ( :
    Thn went to slack with minzi they all .
    Thn siqian & michael .
    ++ Kevin & chengtao ~
    They damn funny laaaa .
    Waited for szeyan they all , went to northpoint .
    To meet tommy , dewei & gabriel ( :
    Went home with them , ask twinny come accompany me .
    THANKS = D
    LOVEEEES ♥♥♥
    After tat she came my house , jus went .
    YAYNESS ( :
    Cheng ask me ' you have boyfriend arhs ? ' LOLS !

    I think you're just avoiding me ?
    I simply just hate th feelings ~
    You told me stuffs & you did other things .
    how can i believe you again ...
    You made me feel tat love is just nothing .
    Felt like ending everything ~
    I just dont understand you anymoreee .
    Haiish : (
    I will still be waiting , just hope tat everything turns out right .
    Thanks cutiepieee , ahpa & others for those chats ~
    I guess im feeling better now , even though i cried just now in school ( :
    THANKS PEEPS ( :
    } Cutiepie .
    I wanna tell you tat you have become a
    part in my life , without is nothing ~
    I promise i will treasure you like HELL !
    You're th best , ILOVEYOUS ♥♥♥


    Replying taggies
    } yx : HAHAS ( : No where , at downstairs slack with friends ?
    } 小Toxic ♥ : Alrightys .
    } ANN : Thanks ( :
    } Max : Yea , i know . Mistaken .
    } &&christabel : You're ? (:
    } SHER♥ : Thats good ! Hope so , THANKS TOOS ( :
    } milkymoo : THANKS !
    } rachel : Hoho , psps .
    } 小Toxic ♥ : Suresures ( :
    } euegen : HELLOS ;D Thanks , you toos . come laaaa , = D
    } LIIN : Dar ♥ Welcome , i will derhhs . LOVEEEES ;D


    Takecares && goodbyeeee ( :