Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Friday, August 15, 2008

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,
    CHUA KUNJING ( :
    My one & only precious girl ,
    last long with him ~ ♥♥♥

    Today i think alot ,
    whad should i really do ...
    Everything was still okays ~
    After all , i think he's not worth it .
    I have waited for 1months , 2weeks & 2days .
    Andand , nothing happen D:
    FCUKFCUKFCUK ~
    I really dont know what t. do ,
    other than giving up .
    But giving up does not mean anything ,
    cos im still loving you <3
    No matter whad , you're in my heart .
    This is th first time , im damn freaking serious ~
    Goodluck , wishing you best in everything ( :
    I just want you to be happy ,
    even though im sad . :(
    Maybe you're right , i should give up .
    instead of getting hurt , even deeper .
    I dont want that , IHATEYOU !
    ehh , takecares everybody ~
    Might not be posting for days .
    I wan to cool down , LOLS !

    Replying taggies ;
    } liting : LOLS !
    } MINGSHAN C :: YAYNESS ;D Me toos ♥
    } Kelly {: : Think so .
    } Angelina. C : Frienster/friends , HAHAS ;D
    } ricky : HAHAS ;D Dont tell you , >.<
    } SzeYAN : Helloooooo , ♥
    } kun jinqq : precious girl , happy birthday ! ( :
    } KM : LOLS ! Told you lerhhs ~
    } angeline : Helloooooooooos , surees ( ; Seeya ~