Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Thursday, August 14, 2008

    OMFG !
    Today was a BAD day : (
    I simply dont like it .
    In th morning , late to meet twinny .
    So meet precious girl late toos SORRY !
    Everything was alrightys ,
    till after school .
    Stayed back with twinsister , twinny & blahblahs .
    Left me & twinsister they all D:
    Im odd ley , i regretted staying back with THEM !
    I shouldn't have laaaaaa :(
    Dont want t. say much .

    HELLOS ?
    I still like you ,
    every single moment .
    Even though you like her , && i think she's a bitch .
    But whadever happen , i wan you t. be happy ( :
    ILOVEYOUS ♥

    && Im hating two girls frm now onwards ,
    they have two faces .
    Cant be trusted , fcuk off !
    I DO NOT TRUST YOU ALL ANYMORE ~

    HONEY ♥
    CHEERUP ,
    I'll be there for you . LOLS !
    ILOVEYOUS ( :
    There's better guys for you .

    Replying taggies ;
    } twin sistaR( HuitiaN ) : LOLS ! ♥
    } liing : LOLS ! Okays , HAHAS ;D
    } ANN : HELLOS ;D
    } minzi : HELLOS ;D Thanks , i will ~
    } Kaiyun : LOLS ! Thanks , HAAHS ;D I know ~
    } Hearty : HEARTY ♥ Thanks ( :
    } Peisi : LOLS ! ILOVEYOUS ♥