Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Friday, April 24, 2009

    302th POST! (((:
    My sadness, is someone's else happiness

    Meet cedric for school today, Saw wenjin. Lol.
    Reach school, walk around&stuffs. Talked to him about personal matter.
    Pe, played soccer with Mr Ramesh. Becos he owed us, Hah.
    Best pe ever! Love it! ♥ but jx, vomitted BLOOD! Disgusting.
    Got back ss, & english. Passed, (: Happy, hardwork paid off. I guess x:
    But cant slack, gotta workhard still.
    Recess was ask to meet MajorTan, about wenxian's matter.
    Mr Ramesh says, Yj is calm. Like a buddha. Hah!
    All th lessons was still okays. Afterschool, mac to study with Classmates ;D
    Home with Jiayi, saw lasttime tution's friend.
    Cried, becos of somethings. I guess, is alrights le bahs.
    Went for dinner with family, when walking accidently knocked th durian.
    & cut myself ):

    I hate it when what you said, & what i saw was DIFFERENT.
    Sometimes, even a small little gifts can make a person happy. (:
    Seriously, i have alot of doubts to ask/tell you.
    But i dontknow where to start, takegoodcare ♥

    Tags Replied ;
    • J! : Erm, nothing. Asked him bahs (:
    • minzi : Hello, i seriously dontknow lahs. I hope i made th right choice ):
    • Cedric`3.17pm : Wth, you bastard ): Im okay lahs, dontworry. I'll lahs, MUST! Thanks for th tag.
    • B.Brother : Hah, thanks for th attacked ah! ((((:
    • Cherilyn : Thanks, im okay. Yeahs, im happy. You jiayou toos!
    • NAME : Hello, thanks.