
Hello, school's prefectly fine (;
Ass, was funny. Mdm Loi talking about EXAMS. Craps.
Had double geog lesson today, boring x: I just cant pay attention.
Recess was fun, same stuffs. But with Tay, & bestfriend. Enjoying ♥
Chemistry was fun, Ava roon again. :D Love it!
English, did composition. Ohmygod, i have been doing englishwork th past days!
Had a short break, & had 3h of chemistry. Copying of notes, & work. Tiring x:
& it was freaking cold. Lucky haowei lend me his uniform (: Hah.
Just passed my chemistry, 13/25. Shit, gotta buckup!
Thanks for th lolipop, TAY. But i still cant figure out, why you gave me? Lol.
Home with cl, & had dinner with her. Was suppose to do maths, but No do.
When walking, accidently kicked th chair. & cut my hair. Pain! ))):
It's already th 4th day, i cant believe it.
I really wish that you'll be th one, but now. I think it wont happen anymore.
Im thinking about alot of things in my mind currently.
What should i do, make a decision? I seriously dontknow.
How i wish, that i would just disappear from this world (:
Tags Replied ;
- XiiaoHengX : Hello, thanks ahkor! Takecares.
- Wei kang : Hello, thanks. Takecare toos!
- Dennisº : Thanks, why sigh? Lol.
- xinmei : Ha, alrights. Anything you text me also (:
- Cedric : Hah, im okay. I'll seriously try.
- JonathanW : Thanks (:
- minzi : Lol, will derhs. Thanks, im alone lahs (((: ♥
- Dennisº : Thanks.