Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Tuesday, August 11, 2009

    Alrights, My mood now is bad! Seriously, ):
    I have tons of things to rant about, dont know who to tell.
    As i still cant decide who to trust. ):
    Ignorance's what you always do, But imissyou badly )':
    Guys who abandon girls are bastards, That dont treasure them.
    & girls crying over them, are simply too silly.
    Because their love for them are too strong, but th guy was just playing.
    I simply dont trust guys, & RELATIONSHIP anymore.
    Bet some of you already know, after recieving th smses.
    Takegoodcare! {: I just hope that we can still be goodfriends,
    like how we was in th past. Before all this happening,
    i know you wont be reading it. I just wish you all th best,
    & do well in everything. (L) Ttwl, you're th best afterall.


    Ohyes, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO ZENGBIN(RubbishBin)
    Haha. (: School was alrights.
    Chemistry score, 13&half over 15! Congrats to me.:D
    Lunch with kaiyun. Same, shared alot with her again.
    Havent decided to go with who after school tml, Lol.
    Ohyes, Might be changing to wordpress.
    www.tanzoelyn.wordpress.com (: Wont be updating much.
    Seriously, i need to thank someone.
    Who was always telling me that, FAITH is very important,
    Thankyou :D

    Tags Replied ;

    K : Thankyou, Really appreciate it.
    Junxuan! : Im fine toos (:
    Joyce Joysie : Alrights, Relinked. & you're welcome.
    RJRuijiexD : Is okay, what SIP? & i was just joking with you lahs. :D
    JOESON : WHY?
    Unwanted Visitor : Lousy. I want PILLOWFIGHT real soon! Hah, HAPPYHAPPY! (:
    rY@nN h3re!!! : Hah, hopefully we wont lahs. Seeyah soon.