Twitter

    Followmehz.

    Wednesday, August 12, 2009

    Firstly, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO SHAUNSIAK. (:
    School was great! Geog, i scored 14/20. Congrats to me :D
    Pe was BEST! Handball in th field, even though th weather was hot!
    & we managed to played as a team well.
    Asked th class to sing birthday song for shaun during chinese! (:
    Lesson was pretty much alrights, Heard alot of things from people.
    Had assembly for sec 3, SHUCKS! Effing bored, ):
    Lunch with kaiyun & sher. Library to do hw with sher & friends.
    Home with Joeson. (: Thanks ah.

    Tags Replied ;

    RjRuijie : I know lah. Dont anyhow ah (:
    {♥ 愛 'BABYFIONNE} : Hello, thanks! (:
    Kemmy : Hello, thanks! (:
    JOESON : HAH! I entertain you, thanks ah.
    AliciaLim : Hello, Daughter. Im fine toos.
    JC : Thanks, takegoodcare.
    RjRuijie : I rememeber, LOL!
    Junxuan! : Alrights, takegoodcare. (:
    YANNZHENN((: : Lolipop! (: Hah, thanks. You're th prettiest lahs.
    Kaiyun : Thanks. Ms KAIYUN! (: Im not Ms Lo, is th smell only.