Have to prepare, & out to th wake soon!
Things aint going smoothly this year, funeral for like th 6/7th times.
Is so ridiculous, i have lost many of my closest relatives now! D':
& i do missed them alot. Love them ttm! (L)
I really hope there aint any this year, because i really cant tahan one more! ):
Ohyes, one of my aunt is hospitalised for already 7/8months, wish her well! :DDD
They shouldnt even have to go through such things, what's GOD doing man!
ROFL! I just read th newspaper, that reported on aunt's death case.
She fainted, & people cant save her. After 3h, she was pronouced death! ):
F***, she could have live on happily. Because she was a great person.
Enough of my rantings, have to shower. I want to see her for th last few times!
Or i'll regret, like how i didnt really looked @ grandma's last time!! ): Missing her.
- RJ ;3 : Thanks, & i'll one. (:
- Lisha : BabySmile :D
- Joeson : Oh, i saw. How am i suppose to react? :O