Yesterday was th last night of wake, stayed till late.
& today was th send off. Yes, im so STUPID! Didnt even sent her,
but i dont have a choice. There's school, & doesnt have time to rush there ~
Im feeling damn gulity right now. Missing her alot now. ): Mixed feelings.
Attend school today, was effing bored & SHAG! D&T, went ssc. SHOPPING,
was like mad. Shouting, & running about. But was fun, :DDD
Felt so idiot man, somehting happen. Only D&T students knew -.-
Lunch w. Kaiyun & Furdi. Saw those bastards & bitches again, Lol.
Slept throughout. I realised, Classmates are th best. Love them ttm! (L)
J: Not i dont want contact you. As you know, things are happening.
So i think you should text me, & you said your prepaid is low. Takecare!
- RachelHeng : Heng, I love you too! :D
- zhenzhen : I cant get into th link. Lol, wrong one :O
- Joeson : When i got a new job bah.
- DARREN : Thanks, Brother. Appreciated (:
- Clarissa : Hey, Bitchylover :D
- 113 : Alrights, thanks. You experienced before?
- Lisha : Okay. I think that's all i could do. Getting over it once & for all. But all this need time, & is really hard for me. Thanks for being here! :D Same to you!